Friday, February 9, 2018

Day 34 and Day 35 ~ South Coast Rock Tour

South Coast Rock Tour
~ Day 34 and Day 35 ~

Georgia…Loyal Friendship…Haven of Rest.




These two days were spent in the company of a kindred friend in a small Georgia town. She knew I was in need of rest, and I didn’t know how true that was. I slept in the guest bedroom in a real bed. The curtains kept it dark even in the early morning light. My friend and I spent ample hours talking on the back porch with her 5 small dogs vying for a turn on my lap. We have been friends for 15 years… Loyalty was the perfect rock for this woman I have always loved. Several hearty meals were shared together and I was taken on tours of nearby towns. It was good to take a break from walking the streets with my backpack. God needed to clear out the residue that had been acquired over past days.





My friend’s house was a haven of rest… a rephidim for this vagabond. Her friendship is a treasure that I do not take for granted. She knows the deeper things of my story. This lovely woman has played many roles throughout my journey. She is beautiful, strong, compassionate, and wise. A love for Jesus and a loyalty to each other is the steadfast foundation of our friendship.



The “Vacancy” light is always on
In the hearts of two true friends.
We make room for those we love.

Unshakable Peace and Purpose
Cling to the Rock
 Psalm 18:1-2


No comments: